Monday, May 17, 2010

New Promotion Starts Today!

Brand new promotion in effect until the 24th.  Don't be late.  Make sure to order yours before time runs out.  Also I had an idea.  If anyone wants to show off there work I would be glad to post it here.  I will make a new page and post all of your work there.  But if this is done you will need to give credit to people if you used a render or something or theirs.  So be sure to get all your orders in and I will continue to work hard for you all!  Have a wonderful day or night!


-BGS-                                                                                                                                                                                              




1 comment:

  1. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete