Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Still more work to be done!  Well this blog only lets you have 10 pages.  Which is cool.  But I seem to be adding up to ten vary fast.  I got "About me", "Business Ads", "Web Forum Signatures", "Buttons and Load Bars", And "My Photos" as of right now.  I only have four pages left.  I know I will to have all ten pages...."Desktop Wallpapers", "Photo Restoration", "Contact Me", and "Prices Page".  So I have a lot of work a head of me.  But I know in the end it will all be worth it and for that fact that I might be able to get my name out there.  I want to thank anyone who comes and visits my blog at this time.  I ask that you bookmark it or follow it.  I will have so much going on!  It will be fun and I think anyone who follows will get the joy of seeing my work and just hearing what odd ball post I will make.


No comments:

Post a Comment